Below are the two State banks that have branches throughout the country. In the larger cities, there are also a number of privately owned banks.
- Bank of Costa Rica
- Bank National
- Gray Line Bus – provides a variety of shuttle and tour services throughout Costa Rica.
- InterBus – a tourist transportation company provides mini-van shuttle service throughout Costa Rica.
- Mapache car rentals – a reputable car rental service in the Arenal area.
- Nature Air – ecotourism airline that features shuttle flights to several areas of Costa Rica.
In the Arenal area:
- Rock Costa Rica Real Estate – we’re here to help you find the right property and the right community.
- Lava Lounge Bar & Grill – one of the best local restaurants to relax and enjoy a good meal.
- Association of Residents of Costa Rica – this site will help those who are interested in becoming Costa Rican citizens.
- Exchange rates – check here to see how the rate of exchange for U.S. and Costa Rican currency.
- Translator – a helpful site for translating Spanish phrases into English
- WebMD.com – if you develop any health issues while traveling and aren’t sure what might be wrong, this is a helpful medical resource.
- Check the time.
Costa Rica Time